Peanut butter cup inspired Chia Pudding. Mix together the night before and wake up to a delicious, fiber filled, nutrient packed breakfast! | Gluten Free, Vegan, Low FODMAP, Paleo Option
Keyword: chia pudding
Servings: 2 servings
Calories: 264 kcal
- 1 cup dairy free milk of your choice 240 ml
- ¼ cup chia seeds 40 grams
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter for Paleo
- 1-2 tablespoon sweetener of your choice maple syrup, honey, agave etc
In a jar or container large combine all the ingredients. Whisk until combined.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
Top sliced banana, chocolate chips, more peanut butter, or whatever you would like.
Prep time is about 5 minutes but these need to be left in the fridge at least 1 hour.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
Amount Per Serving
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17g 26%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Sodium 241mg 10%
Potassium 327mg 9%
Total Carbohydrates 23g 8%
Dietary Fiber 11g 44%
Protein 9g 18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.