Do you need assistance accessing something on this website? I am working on improving accessibility on my site for anyone who might need it. If there is anything I can do to make my site easier for you to use, please reach out to me. I am always happy to help!
Here at ASaucyKitchen.com it is my goal to ensure that everyone has full and equal access to my website.
ASaucyKitchen.com is striving to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure my digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that ASaucyKitchen.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on my website.
- I ensured that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio.
- I include a skip navigation link on all recipe posts of my website in the form of “Jump to Recipe”.
- I maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout my website.
- I only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that are meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
Beyond my existing measures, I continually review my website (internally and independently) to ensure that I adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email me personally at email@example.com
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: