A keto friendly twist on the Starbucks Spinach and Feta Egg Wraps – wilted spinach, crumbled feta, chopped sun dried tomatoes sun dried and oregano seasoned cream cheese mixed and spread across a simple egg wrap. This makes for a high protein + low carb breakfast that’s great for eating on the go! | Gluten Free + Keto
I used to love getting the Spinach and Feta Egg White Wraps when I used to work at Starbucks. At the time I was working two jobs so I’d also end up getting the egg wrap and a drink to go and then head on my way to my next job. As far as on-to-go breakfasts go, it just couldn’t be beat.
These wraps are my low carb/keto friendly take on my old favourite. Let’s get to it!
Click here for the egg wrap recipe!
How to Make These Low Carb Spinach Feta Egg Wraps
Once you’ve got your egg wraps made and ready to go the rest is smooth sailing. Even when you include the egg wrap prep, this can still be made in abut 10 minutes top.
Start our by wilting the spinach. Throw a big handful in a pan with a little drop of oil and maybe a sprinkling of salt and pepper and cook down until the spinach has darkened and wilted completely.
While the spinach is cooking, add the cream cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and oregano to a small bowl. When it’s ready, add the spinach and mix it all together. You can taste and season the filling at these point and add a little more spice is and when you see fit.
Once the filling is made you’re ready to add it all together. Lay the egg wrap out on flat surface and spread across the top of the egg. Crumble a little bit of feta over the top of the filling and then roll up. If you’re worried about the wraps opening up as you cook, secure the ends with a couple of tooth picks to keep it closed.
At this point you can enjoy as is, or add the rolled up wrap to a pan and warm for a minute or two over a low heat. You can also wrap these up in foil and save for later for a more portable meal.
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Don’t forget to #asaucykitchen on instagram if you try these Low Carb Spinach Feta Egg Wraps! We love seeing what you make! You can also post your pictures to my facebook page!
Low Carb Spinach Feta Egg Wraps
A keto friendly twist on the Starbucks Spinach and Feta Egg Wraps - wilted spinach, crumbled feta, chopped sun dried tomatoes sun dried and oregano seasoned cream cheese mixed and spread across a simple egg wrap. This makes for a high protein + low carb breakfast that's great for breakfast on the go! | Gluten Free + Keto
- 1 egg wrap
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 big handful spinach
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 sun dried tomatoes in oil, blot the oil and dice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- pinch of salt + pepper
- 1 ounce feta, crumbled
- Warm the olive oil in a small pan and add the spinach. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the spinach has darkened and wilted and then remove from heat.
- Add the spinach to a small bowl along with the cream cheese, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix everything together and taste to season if needed.
- Lay the prepared egg wrap out on a flat surface. Spread the cream cheese mixture across the surface and sprinkle the feta over the top.
- Roll the wrap to close. You can enjoy as is or wrap up to save for later. To warm up the filling: secure the ends of the wrap with a couple of toothpicks and then place on a small/medium skillet over a medium low heat. Cook each side for 30-60 seconds to warm through and enjoy.
- These wraps can keep up to 2 days.
Leave a Review!