Single serve Paleo Waffles made with coconut flour – ready in about five minutes! Gluten Free + Dairy Free + Paleo
Huzzah! Another single serve recipe to save me from myself.
5 minutes + 5 ingredients
That’s all you need to make these single serve paleo waffles!
✔️low calorie (131kcal)
✔️high in fibre (6 grams)
✔️ high in protein (8 grams)
Not to mention super satisfying and SO delicious!
These waffles are great on mornings when you want something a little extra without too much extra work. The batter comes together in minutes and cooks in just as much time.
If you find yourself making these around the holidays you can also swap out the cinnamon for a more festive spice i.e. gingerbread, apple pie, pumpkin spice, etc.
No matter what time of year you have these – enjoy!
Don’t forget to #asaucykitchen on instagram if you try these Paleo Waffles! We love seeing what you make! You can also post your pictures to my facebook page – those are always fun to see!
- 1 whole egg (or two egg whites)
- 2 tablespoons | 14 grams coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons | 45 ml dairy free milk (like almond, coconut etc)
- Mix everything together in a small bowl until no lumps remain. The end batter should be thick but easy to spread.
- Divide the batter between two plates on a waffle iron and cook according to your waffle iron instructions.
- Top with your favourite waffle toppings and enjoy!
Makes 2 waffles about 3-4 inches in diameter.