5-minute Sun Dried Tomato White Bean Dip – smooth, creamy, and packed full of flavour! | Gluten Free + Vegan
Hey, hey, hey! Happy (almost) Turkey Day!….Tofurky?…which ever floats your boat!
There will be no last minute, emergency stuffing or pie recipes from me today. Just you, me and this Sun Dried Tomato White Bean Dip….and probably chips of some variety because what’s a good dip without a good chip, ya know?
So let’s get to it, shall we?
How to Make: Sun Dried Tomato White Bean Dip
This dip really packs a punch despite the minimal ingredient list. It’s made up of only 6 ingredients:
🌟 White Beans
🌟 Sun Dried Tomatoes
Just pop everything in a blender or food processor and blitz until smooth. This isn’t too dissimilar to a hummus. The white beans offer a smooth and creamy base. Not only that, but it’s a great source of plant based protein and fibre.
If you have any plans hosting friends and & family this holiday season this makes for an easy appetizer that you can whip up in next to no time. You can serve this cold as is or pop it in the microwave or oven at a low heat to warm up with a side of chips of pita bread (gluten free, of course).
However you do it, I just hope you enjoy!
Don’t forget to #asaucykitchen on instagram if you try this Sun Dried Tomato White Bean Dip! We love seeing what you make! You can also post your pictures to my facebook page!
- 1 can | 15 oz cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon | 15 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup | 60 grams sun dried tomatoes (use the kind that is packed in oil)
- 2-3 tablespoons | 30-45 ml olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Add everything to a blender/food processor and process until smooth. Start with two tablespoons olive oil - if you want it to be smoother, add another tablespoon and blend again.
- Taste once blended and adjust seasonings to taste if needed.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 71 Sodium: 224mg Carbohydrates: 9g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 3g