One bowl, five ingredient fudgy flourless pumpkin brownies – simply mix, bake and enjoy! Gluten Free + Vegan + Paleo + Low FODMAP option
When it comes to brownies you gotta go fudgy or go home – am I right or am I right? Cake-y brownies are fine and all, but they’re not brownies. They’re cake.
But I won’t bore you too much with my firmly held opinions on brownies for long – I’ve been over this before. We’ve got far more important things to attend to today in the form of these fudgy flourless pumpkin brownies.
Let’s get into it!
How to Make: Flourless Pumpkin Brownies
You’re only 5 ingredients and about 30 minutes away from these ultra fudgy and ridiculously easy pumpkin brownies.
All you need is:
- pumpkin puree (homemade or canned)
- almond butter (or another nut/seed butter of your choice)
- maple syrup or honey (use maple for vegan/low FODMAP friendly option)
- cocoa powder
- & chocolate chips
Once you’ve got your ingredients it’s really just a matter or mixing it all together and popping it in the oven to bake. The end result is super moist and fudge-like brownie that melts in your mouth made from healthy, wholesome ingredients.
Don’t forget to #asaucykitchen on instagram if you try these Flourless Pumpkin Brownies! We love to see what you make with it! You can also post your pictures to our facebook page!
More gluten free brownies you might like:
- Fudgy Paleo Brownies (nut free)
- Coconut Flour Brownies
- Vegan Chickpea Brownies
- Avocado Brownies for Two
- 1 can | 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 cup | 250 g almond butter (or another nut/seed butter of your choice)
- 1/2 cup | 158 g maple syrup or honey (use maple for vegan option)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons | 44 g cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup | 45 g dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F/176°C. Grease or line an 8x8inch baking tin. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the nut butter, pumpkin and maple (or honey) until combine.
- Stir in the cocoa powder. Mix until full incorporated and no lumps remain. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out the thick batter and spread it across in an even layer across the top and over to the sides of the prepared baking tin.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Let cool. Drizzle a little extra chocolate over the top if desired. Slice and serve.
Make it Low FODMAP: use peanut butter instead of almond butter and maple instead of honey.
Make it Nut Free: Use your favourite seed butter.