One bowl, super fudgy paleo brownies – made with only 7 ingredients and ready in 30 minutes or less! Gluten Free + Nut Free + Paleo
Say hello to the easiest, fudgiest, most delicious paleo brownie recipe you’ll ever try.
And hey – these aren’t just good for paleo brownies! These are some damn fine brownies full stop. They’ve got:
✔️ Crinkly tops
✔️& are studded with chocolate chunks all through out the brownie for maximum gooeyness.
So get your mixing bowls and your wooden spoons ready – we’re making brownies!
How to Make Easy Paleo Brownies
These brownies are pretty simple to make, requiring 1 bowl, 7-ingredients and about 10 minutes of prep. Just mix everything up in a bowl and bake for about 20 minutes. Easy!
The star ingredients here are also fairly basic – you don’t need anything too crazy or exotic. I actually adapted this recipe from a recipe I found on Food.com which means that there is a lot of wiggle room for a few adjustments if you don’t have everything on hand.
Possible recipe substitutions:
coconut oil – oil of your choice
coconut sugar – white sugar
tapioca flour – gluten free AP flour blend (this one is what I use)
Keep in mind that you won’t have paleo brownies with most of these adaptations if that’s what you care about. If however you’re just looking for an easy and delicious gluten free brownie recipe then these are perfect for you! It’s all about the options!
However you make these brownies, I really think you’re going to love them!
Don’t forget to #asaucykitchen on instagram if you try these Paleo Brownies! We love seeing what you make! You can also post your pictures to my facebook page – those are always fun to see!
- 1/2 cup | 104 grams melted coconut oil
- 1 cup | 200 grams coconut sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 teaspoons | 10 ml vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup | 50 grams tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup | 40 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 oz dairy free paleo friendly chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C and grease or line an 8x8 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Mix together the melted coconut oil and coconut sugar in a medium sized mixing bowl until combined. Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add in the tapioca flour, cocoa powder and chopped chocolate chunks. Fold it all together with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Stir until no lumps remain.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan and spread out to an evenly layer. Bake the brownies for 20-22 minutes. To check if the brownies are done: insert a toothpick or a knife into the centre of the brownies. If the pick/knife comes out almost completely clean then you're done.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack completely before cutting into squares.
Cover and store leftover brownies at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 143 Saturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 21mg Sodium: 31mg Carbohydrates: 16g Sugar: 9g Protein: 1g