3 ingredient Strawberry Rosé Sorbet – minimal prep needed to make this easy and refreshing frozen treat! No ice cream maker needed. Just blend, freeze and enjoy all summer long! Gluten Free + Vegan
Rosé Sorbet – Isn’t that fun to say?
As far as frozen treats go this one has to be one of the easiest (and classiest sounding) ones around.
Altogether this sorbet is only made up of 3 ingredients:
✓A bottle Rosé
✓Sweetener of your choice
Making this is just a matter of adding everything to a blender or food processor and blending until smooth.
If you’re feeling a little impatient you can always enjoy this as soon as it’s out of the blender as a Frosé. As is this is more along the lines of a boozy slushy or like a frozen margarita.
Otherwise, pour this into a large, freezer safe container, cover and freeze for about 4-6 hours. The longer your freeze the more scoopable the sorbet will be. That said, the alcohol in this will keep the sorbet from fully freezing up so you won’t need to thaw or defrost before serving.
Feel free to mix and match the frozen fruit if you’re feeling adventurous and want to try out different flavours. Half frozen strawberries/half frozen peaches would make for a lovely, summer combo as well.
However you make this – enjoy!
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Don’t forget to #asaucykitchen on instagram if you make this Strawberry Rosé Sorbet! We love seeing what you make! You can also post your pictures to my facebook page!
Strawberry Rosé Sorbet
3 ingredient Strawberry Rosé Sorbet - minimal prep needed to make this easy and refreshing frozen treat! No ice cream maker need. Just blend, freeze and enjoy all summer long! Gluten Free + Vegan
- 2.2 pounds frozen strawberries (1000 g)
- 1 bottle rosé wine (750 ml)
- 1/2 cup sweetener of your choice* (see notes)
- Add the frozen berries, wine and sweetener to a powerful blender or food processor and blend until smooth and the strawberries are fully broken up.
- You can enjoy this right away as slushy or freeze to enjoy as a scoopable sorbet. Pour the slushy mixture into a large 10 cup loaf tin or your another freezer safe container, cover and freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Keep store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
I used maple syrup but you can use agave syrup, honey (not vegan), or white can sugar)
Leave a Review!