Only 5 minutes of prep needed to makes these flourless, paleo & vegan friendly Almond Butter Blender Muffins! Enjoy as a healthy snack or on the go breakfast! It’s also great if you need to use up ripe bananas!
Yes, that’s right, I said almond butter blender muffins – as in toss all of your ingredients into the blender (save for the chocolate chips) and hit go. Once it’s blended up to a smooth, pourable batter just pour it into little muffin tins, drop in couple of chocolate chips and bake. It doesn’t really get any easier or faster than that.
Almond Butter Blender Muffins
As I said before these almond butter blender muffins take next to no effort to throw together – about five minutes tops! These are also egg and dairy free – provided you use dairy free chocolate chips making these both paleo and vegan.
These muffins are dense and super moist – like miniature banana bread loaves. Between the banana and the maple these muffins are naturally sweetened. I only add a few tablespoons maple syrup because my personal preference is not too sweet, but feel free to add an additional tablespoon if you like it sweet.
You can try making these using different nut butters – so far I’ve tried it with almond butter and peanut butter. I have yet to try it out myself, but I imagine sunflower seed butter would work as a great nut free substitute. If you try out any different nut butters or add ins let me know in the comments how it goes!
More Gluten Free Muffins You Might Enjoy:
- Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Paleo Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Paleo Banana Muffins (with coconut flour)
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins with a Crumb Topping
- Chocolate Chia Seed Muffins
This post contains affiliate links. I only post links for products I personally use and believe in. If you make a purchase on Amazon after clicking one of my links, I receive a small commission and the price you pay is not affected. Thank you!
Don’t forget to #asaucykitchen on instagram if you make this One Pot Chicken and Rice! We love seeing what you make! You can also post your pictures to my facebook page!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup | 250 grams smooth almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup | 60 ml maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons | 60 ml almond milk or another non dairy milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Line and/grease a 9 cups in a standard size muffin tray and set aside until you need it.
- Add all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips to a blender and blend until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the pre-prepared muffins tins filling no more than 3/4 of the way full. Add the chocolate chips to the muffin cups and gently stir them into the batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Press in a few extra chocolate chips into the muffins if you like and allow the muffins to cool for about 10 minutes in the tin before removing and enjoy!
Keep these muffins in an airtight container for up to 5 days
Serving Size:1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 6g